Real are looking for a Commissioning Engineer with PCS7 applications expertise for a 6 months contract.
Location: Isle of Wight.
Required profile / experience:
- Experience using PCS7 v8.0 or later within medium / large DCS applications
- Advanced WinCC Skills
- The Lead/Senior Siemens PCS7 Commission Engineer must have experience of AS/OS system design, coding, testing and commissioning
- Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
- Use of PCS7 AS/OS using APL, CMT, CFC and SFC
- Use of PCS7 using S7-400/300 and Profibus technologies
- Use of PCS7 interfacing to intelligent Siemens drives and packages
- Knowledge of project lifecycle working to/adhering to QA procedures
Great opportunity to work with an establised integrator with a UK wide presence and busy pipeline of projects.
Happy to disclose full details of rates etc. Please apply.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales