We are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Pharmacovigilance Officer, your main responsibility will be coordination of signal detection activities and Risk Management Plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As the Pharmacovigilance Officer, your duties and responsibilities will be varied but your main responsibilities will include:
- You will collect, report and follow up on all pharmacovigilance reports.
- You will be responsible for signal detection activities as well as monitoring the pharmacovigilance email inbox and action emails.
- Downloading Individual Safety Case Reports and reviewing them for ICSR's associated with the company's products will be an important aspect of your role.
- You will report adverse events and incident reports to the health authorities in line with the local requirements.
- You will also perform monthly reconciliations with other departments and partner companies.
We are looking to identify the following experience in your application to Pharmacovigilance Officer:
- An MSc or BSc in a relevant scientific discipline and a number of years of experience working in Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience working on Risk Management plans and understanding of EMA GVP modules is essential to your application.
Pharmacovigilance | Drug Safety | Pharmaceutical | ICSR | Signal Detection | GMP | GVP | PV |
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales