Product Develeopment Manager
I am currently looking for an experienced Product development Manger to work on a large program. The program consists of multiple different Products and Services that the client offers to its customers. I am looking for someone to come in and work on defining and understanding the needs of the customers moving forward and creating a clear marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life cycle, including: gathering and prioritising requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with sales, marketing and operations to drive revenue and customer satisfaction through a defined product set aligned to the strategic objectives, business goals and values.
Contract Length - 12 Months
Fully remote with an occasional trip to either the London or Glasgow office.
Rate - £750-£800+ per day
- Very strong Product Development skills.
- Experience with managing multiple products and services.
- Implementing marketing strategies
- B2B experience
- Strong performance and analysis expertise to enable the quick and effective understanding of products, there performance and opportunities across our key markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels, from high-level vision, road-map and service strategy to day-to-day delivery
Key Experience Required
- Experience of working in a Product Management role for a global organisation
- Experience of global product ownership/management in an Agile delivery contex
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales