I am currently recruiting for an experienced Product Owner to work on an rewarding project. The role will involve strong collaboration with global sales teams, I.T teams and strategic business partners. You will be tasked to ensure that business priorities are consistently reflected and communicated in a well-maintained backlog that takes account of the key business drivers to drive revenue, increase customer engagement and ensure end to end process efficiency.
Contract Length - 12 months
Working Hours - 37.5 per week.
Remote working - Yes (Occasional office visit may be required)
Interview Process - 2 stages
Potential start date - ASAP
- Strong technical expertise to enable quick and effective understanding of the technical implications of requests
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with the ability to set, manage and monitor service metrics and key performance indicators
- Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels, from high-level vision, roadmap and service strategy to day-to-day delivery of individual features and stories
- Drive, determination and commitment to excellence and continuous service improvement
- Enthusiasm for working in Agile, collaborative, cross-functional teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in an Agile Technology environment as a Product Owner
- Experience of global product ownership/management in an Agile delivery context e.g. defining product visions, roadmaps, backlogs
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales