The Project Manager will play an integral part in leading Sustaining projects within the business. Scope of projects includes all product support activities from initial launch to product end of life across PI business units and manufacturing sites. Project size ranges from small one-off tasks to large process improvement, design change, design transfers, line extension and projects/Corporate initiatives driving global productivity.
Lead cross-functional teams and manages multiple projects from small to large scope, including schedule, scope, costs and resources. The role will require expertise in the following areas:
- Project/Program Management
- Relationship/People Management
- Product/Compliance Management
- Process Management
- Key Leadership Competencies
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Engineering or Project Management.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Small and large cross-functional project team lead experience.
- Previous Sustaining experience and/or knowledge
If you are interested in the above role then please get in touch today!!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales