A top tier global medical device company located in Fridley, MN is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
Day to day:
The Project/Program manager would be working with cross functional teams of 3-15 people to accomplish the task necessary to assure the overall program goals are delivered on time, within budget, and all performance requirements are met. The program manager would be managing multiple new product development or sustaining projects at any given time and would need strong social skills to perform in a constantly fluctuating and fast paced environment.
- Assess and drive activities needed to define initial project requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to determine resources required for the project
- Create an aligned overall project plan and schedule by working with customers and cross-functional team members
- Manage and direct project activities needed to achieve project objectives - utilizing permanent and/or contract staff
- Anticipate, assess and mitigate project risks and ensure visibility to cross-functional leadership and customers
- Inform and drive decision-making as needed to ensure scope, schedule, resource allocations and overall direction are in the best interest of both short- and long-term project objectives
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical or scientific field is highly desired
- A minimum of 5 years of medical device development experience (product and/or process)
- A minimum of 5 years of medical device development project management experience is highly desired
- Project Manager (PMP) certification is preferred
- Advanced computer proficiency, MS office programs, data organization and interpretation
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles and regulated medical device development
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.