QA Biologics Manager
I'm working with a global biologics manufacturer based in the south east who are looking for 2 Quality Project Specialists to join their biological development team on a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have:
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical biologics industry in a quality assurance position
- Knowledgeable in several areas of the global pharmaceutical industry, including the interpretation and practical application of applicable regulations together with quality principles and techniques
- Demonstrates initiative and an ability to help team and others solve problems creatively
- Understands practical applications of GMP, compliance principles and theories incl. risk management
- Good background knowledge of the pharmaceutical biologics industry and applicable technical aspects of the business
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales