One of Ireland's best known pharmaceutical companies, are in the middle of a site expansion, and are looking for a QA Manager to join their Sligo site, to help build the QA Department.
This is a very interesting role, which would see you work directly with Senior Management and the Quality Director, in building the QA Department for this new area of the business.
This is a start-up, so you will have responsibility for building the QA team, new product introduction and QMS implementation.
As QA Manager you will;
- Lead the QA Operations Team
- Report directly to the Quality Director on site
- Support the transfer of NPI into the site
- Ensure site is audit-ready and GMP compliant
Education and Experience;
- Third level qualification in a relevant science discipline with minimum 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Qualified Person Status
- People-management experience is required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing site, with plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and work on new implementations.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales