I am currently working with a Global Biopharmaceutical company who specialise in Rare Disease.
Together, we are looking for a QA Officer to join the team at their base in Hertfordshire.
As QA Officer, your purpose will be:
In close collaboration with the QA team members / with relevant stakeholders in the company, and under the supervision of the QA Director, the QA Officer will be in charge of managing quality processes in the running of the site's Quality Management System.
- Manage QA Document control system
- Manage Change control system
- Ensure that returns are closed in time and any deviations are reported correctly
- Contractors qualification and partner verification
- Together with the rest of the QA team, periodically train and coach employees on GMDP and quality processes in order to ensure compliance
- Clear understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry environment, regulations and constraints;
- Knowledge and experience of working to quality programs such as cGMP and cGDP, ideally ISO 13485 standard.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry, ideally in a similar position would be an advantage.
- IT skills specifically MS Excel and MS Word, ideally Veeva Vault. Demonstrated autonomy in the daily activity, autonomous, willingness to work in a multicultural environment interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
If this QA Officer role looks like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales