I am proud to be supporting a Global Pharmaceutical company in South Hertfordshire who are looking for a (Senior) QA Officer to join the business on a permanent basis.
This QA Officer opportunity is one which would see you join an established global leader which specialises in the procurement of biosimilars and the provision of products for Clinical Trials.
As (Senior) QA Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is always in a state of audit-readiness whilst following GMP/GDP guidelines and regulations
- Document, author, and update all of the relevant staff members of all new and changes to the company's SOPs and Training Records
- Sending out Read & Understood activities to relevant staff as dictated by the staff Training Matrix
- Overseeing the collation and archival of all documentation in a timely/efficient manner
- Keeping Quality Metrics/Matrices up-to-date - such as Training matrix, QMS logs, CAPA logs, Error logs, Deviation logs, Complaints logs, Documents & Records list updated
- Performing & documenting monthly checks as per procedures e.g. GMP/GDP licence checks on relevant regulatory websites
- Keeping records of temperature monitoring records
(Senior) QA Officer Requirements:
- Experienced in GMP/GDP
- Clinical Trials experience
- Experience in raising/carrying out QMS activities like Change Control/CAPA/Deviations/Complaints etc
- Experience in performing validation/temperature mapping of warehouses/cold rooms/temperature-controlled shippers
- Writing & updating SOPs
- Client/Supplier Approvals
- Unlicensed Medicines experience (desirable)
If this QA Officer role looks like it could be the next exciting step in your career, please don't hesitate to reach out right away!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales