QA RA Manager
One of my key clients in Galway are currently seeking a Quality and Regulatory Manager to join their team, on an initial 3 month hourly rate contract.
The company are a globally recognised medical device company specialising in the manufacture of a broad portfolio of medical devices.
Role: QA RA Manager
Contract: An initial 3 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a QA RA Manager will be to develop and maintain world class quality systems related to the development and manufacture of guide wire while developing employee efficiency's.
- Developing and leading a strong quality team to best - in - industry standards.
- Supervision of Quality Engineers to ensure compliance for areas of responsibility for process controls, product quality, supplier performance
- Supervision of document control personnel to ensure compliance
- Design Assurance through the development and maintenance of product test methods. and the validation of product test methods to meet regulatory standards
- Ensure regional compliance to all relevant regulations
- Supervision of regulatory personnel to ensure compliance for their areas of responsibility for complaint handling, regulatory submissions / requests, change controls, Risk Management
- Constantly strive to deliver quality products in an environment focused on throughput increase, inventory reduction and operational expense reduction
- Support the quality concepts inherent in business philosophies of the company.
- Degree in Engineering / Science discipline
- Qualified systems lead auditor for ISO13485 and MDD compliance
- 5+ years experience in the medical device industry
- Ability to communicate and work within cross functional teams
- Ability to co - ordinate, plan and organise in a timely manner.
- Proven attention to detail, and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a globally recognised medical device company in Galway.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales