We are currently looking for a QC Chemist to join one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical companies based in West London. As the QC Chemist, your main responsibility and duty will be testing raw materials and finished products.
Duties and responsibilities
As the QC Chemist your duties and responsibilities will be varied but the main responsibilities will be:
- Routinely testing stability samples and raw materials using techniques such as, but not limited to, HPLC, GC, UV and auto titrator.
- You will be responsible for the calibration of equipment.
- Writing reports and SOP's as well as other appropriate documentation will be among your duties.
- As the QC Chemist, you will have responsibility for maintaining the laboratory to GMP standards.
- You will supply quality control data for regulatory submissions also.
Experience and Qualifications
To be a successful applicant in this role, we are looking to identify the following skills and qualifications in your profile:
- BSc or MSc/MChem in a relevant scientific discipline such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology.
- A number of years of industry experience within a Pharmaceutical or Chemical organisation carrying out HPLC is essential to your application.
- The ability to work as a part of a team to GMP regulations.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales