My client, a leading medical device company in Galway, are looking for a Quality Supervisor to manage the Quality Control Inspection team with the execution of appropriate inspection processes across Incoming, In Process and Final Inspection.
This is a permanent role with a great salary and competitive benefits.
- You will provide direct supervision and guidance to Quality Inspectors and cross train them as required across Incoming, In Process and Final Inspection steps.
- You will manage Quality Inspectors daily work assignments, overseeing employee job performance.
- You will plan, assign and adjust work priorities to meet customer sales order requirements.
- You will support Quality reporting metrics, providing data for tracking metrics. Assist in development of root-cause analysis and ensuring corrective/preventive actions are implemented to address non-conformances.
- You will train staff in Quality systems.
- You will ensure your managed assigned aspects of the quality system are compliant with ISO 13485.
- BE/BS Degree. A post-graduate qualification in Quality Assurance is preferable but not mandatory.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Quality Supervisor in an inspection/ lab environment or related role in the medical device industry.
- Supervisory skills and ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales