Quality Systems Engineer
A medical device company in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, are looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to support all processes related to QMS, assuring that quality standards are maintained. As Quality Systems Engineer, you will support the company's goals and objectives, policies and procedures, quality systems and FDA regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Document control - create and maintain Controlled Document Stations (CDS) as appropriate. Create user accounts and provide rights for other colleagues as appropriate. Liaise with other teams to ensure all relevant documents are compliant.
- Change control system - assisting to train staff on change order process, risk assessment and validation requirements. Tracking and management of generated change orders. Generating management metrics on change order system.
- Internal audits - working with the Quality Systems Manager to prepare, maintain and execute the annual local audit. Review and approve the results of the internal audits. Closing the audit and maintaining the audit training files.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related subject
- Min. 3 years industry experience. Medical device experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems.
- Experience with working in high volume production facility.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales