Regulatory MDR Tech file writer
My Medical Device client based in Yorkshire is looking for Regulatory MDR specialists who can support them in writing technical files to be in line with the new MDR for 2021.
My client is offering remote working but would prefer a couple days on site in the beginning to meet the team etc.
My client has over 20 years for designing and manufacturing of surgical products and their products are used widely across the world.
6 month initial contract
Hourly rate: £55-65 per hour depending on level of experience
Looking at CV's asap to start hopefully within the next few weeks or early November
Remote working on offer.
- Must have worked as RA specialist on previous MDR projects
- Must have excellent and sound knowledge of the MMD to MDR changes
- Excellent written communication skills; technical files must be written clearly and in good English with proper grammar
- Technical file writing experience
- To be able to come on site in the beginning
- A background within biocompatability or a chemistry background
- Anyone with similar product experience e.g. surgical products
Only accepting UK and Irish based candidates who can work through LTD or umbrella company
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales