Senior DSP Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Downstream Processing Scientist to join a growing Biotechnology company in London. You will be responsible for managing manufacturing development projects and to provide technical expertise for bioprocessing techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for experimental design and execution for process and analytical development projects.
- You will provide technical expertise for business development regarding new projects.
- You will focus on downstream processing operations including development of unit operations.
- As the Senior DSP Scientist you will work with project managers both internally and externally to ensure the development and tech transfer of production processes.
- Development of protocols and methods for the technology development and regulatory submissions will be among your duties.
- You will assist with the design and development of operating principals.
Experience and Education
- BSc or MSc in a life sciences related subject is essential to your application. A PhD is highly desirable.
- A number of years of industry experience working in downstream processing with further experience in upstream bioprocessing is essential to your application.
- Previous industry experience working with viral vector, cell therapies or other biologics.
- Industry experience in the development of analytical assays for characterisation or QC release methods would be highly beneficial to your application.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales