Senior Electrical Engineer
I am currently working with the world's leading medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and commercialization of aerosol drug delivery systems. Founded in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electronic Engineer to work as part of the R&D Team. This position is responsible for designing, developing, building and testing of electromechanical products. This role lets you develop your engineering skills in a market leading medical device company.
- As part of the Electronic Engineering team, working on new and existing product design projects.
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and present technical reports
- Liaise closely with the R&D, Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions through the product development lifecycle.
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device product development and life cycle.
- Generating initial process flow, FMEA and control plans.
- Evaluate and implements designs to insure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic/Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in an Electronic Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying.I will contact you upon application and discuss this further with you! Please note sponsorship is not offered with this role.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales