Senior QA Officer
Senior QA Officer
I am currently working with an exciting, rapid-growth Biotechnology company who are looking for a Senior QA Officer to join the team at their state of the art facility in South West London.
In this Operational role as Senior QA Officer, you will be an authorised person to release raw materials and review finished products prior to release. You will also co-ordinate assessment and qualification of new materials and suppliers, on-going approved materials and secondary supply.
Senior QA Officer Responsibilities:
- Authority to challenge data quality for release purposes
- Approving and authorisation of written procedures (SOPs) and other documents, including amendments
- Monitoring and maintenance of Training requirements including application and principles of QA
- Senior review of laboratory Logbooks
- Monitoring and periodic review of the approved supplier system, including external auditing
- Execution and monitoring of the self-inspection and Internal auditing program
- Monitoring and maintenance of the controlled document system, including document review and issuance
- Work to continuously improve the Quality Management System
Senior QA Officer Requirements:
- A Degree level qualification in a biological science discipline
- Strong knowledge of working within a GMP and/or GLP environment
- Experience in coordinating validation and qualification programs
- Experience of change control procedures
- Experience in handling complaints, returns and recall
- Working towards a Qualified Internal and External Auditor status
If this Senior QA Officer opportunity looks like it could be the next challenge for you to take on in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales