Snr Engineer, MS&T
- Senior - Engineer, Manufacturing supports production management in improving the efficiency, quality, and safety of the manufacturing environment. Develop new or improved processes for the manufacture of existing products and develop new products and associated manufacturing processes. Provide leadership and guidance to Engineering II, Engineer I, Associate Engineers, and Engineering Technicians in their assigned roles.
- Lead engineering projects and related personnel in the optimization/design of products/processes. Demonstrate knowledge of all products, equipment, and processes in the areas of responsibility and keep abreast of changes in technology.
- Effectively and efficiently lead/assist efforts in product/process design. Coordinate detailed design efforts on process/equipment modifications and product changes.
- Provide engineering expertise to overall Manufacturing Engineering efforts. Develop and validate equipment and fixturing in assigned area.
- Provide support to engineering and manufacturing areas to realize Continuous Improvement objectives. Perform detailed analysis of problems and define and execute plans to implement change.
- Troubleshoot operations to identify root causes of production problems. Assist in training personnel in specialized skills required to achieve success in the area.
- Responsible for execution and tracking of assigned projects from both a technical and financial perspective.
- May direct the efforts of other Engineering staff.
- Occupational Demand Requirements: Position may require standing, walking, kneeling, twisting, driving, writing, talking, sitting, bending, climbing ladders/steps, handling, turning, stooping, balancing, carrying, grasping, use both feet, use both hands, reaching 36 in., pushing 50 lbs., pulling 50 lbs., lifting 50 lbs., lowering 50 lbs., reading, problem solving, verbal communication, reasoning, negotiating, written communications, customer contact/general public, math calculations, deadlines under pressure, learning/retaining technical information, exerting up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, or 50 lbs. frequently, or up to 10 lbs. constantly to move objects.
- Performs manufacturing deviation investigations and root cause analysis within the agreed investigation timelines
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Must also demonstrate analytical skills in problem-solving
- Strong technical abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and competence on all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to determine, influence and action appropriate corrective and/or preventive action
- Report writing expertise
- Excellent communication skills and highly developed people skills
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Minimum: Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Physics or related discipline
- Preferred: Masters/Ph.D. degree in Engineering/ Physics or related discipline
- Work Experience:
- Minimum: 3 - 5 years working at Engineer level within a regulated or medical device environment
- Preferred: 5+ years of experience at Engineer or Senior Engineer level within a regulated or medical device environment
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales