Social Media, Marketing Manager
Job Title: Social Media/Marketing Manager
Travel Required: Occasional travel required
Position Type: Full-time
Working primarily with our lead developer and lead designer on the app targeting people with long term health conditions. We're at an early stage so you will have an excellent opportunity to guide and influence the direction we take in our mission to improve people's lives.
We see this role being extremely important to our growth and direction. For the first year or so, this candidate will create and drive the marketing campaign to generate interest in the company's product. Engage with users across social media channels and gauge the app reach. Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (social media channels, Mailchimp etc.)
- Create and develop digital content
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Writing copy for e-mail marketing campaigns, social networking accounts
- Experience in UX Writing, Content Design or Content Writing
- Track and analyse user engagement on social media channels and provide regular internal reports
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.
- Keen interest in new social media sites, health app technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Understanding and/or personal interest in diabetes
Any of these is nice to have
- Understanding of CSS/HTML
- Video/Animation skills
- Working in Pharmaceutical or Health industry
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in Marketing or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales