Student Systems Project Manager
I am recruiting on behalf of a university for a project manager. They are currently in the middle of a major transformation programme and the implementation of a new student management system is at the heart of this. This position will play a key role in the delivery of the university achieving their digital strategy.
To be considered for this position, you MUST have the following experience:
- Over 3 years experience managing projects in the Higher Education sector (essential)
- Proven case studies of delivering a new student management system (SITS, Banner, Unit4, Tech1, PeopleSoft) in a project management position (essential)
- A key focus on business transformation/change (This is not a technical role)
- Can clearly discuss challenges of such a major implementation and your process to overcome them
As any student system implementation can be, it is about the people change and this is very much the case with the position. Because it is such a critical role, it is essential that you have all of the above as they need someone who can hit the ground running. The contract details are highlighted below:
- Start Date - October 2019
- Daily Rate - £425 - £475 per day
- Contract Length - 6 months minimum
- IR35 Determination - Outside
To register your interest, please respond to this advert and I will contact you to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales