Supply Chain Project Development Manager
Real Staffing Group is supporting the recruitment of a Supply Chain Project Development Manager based in Singapore for a leading healthcare supply chain & logistics organisation.
The Supply Chain Project Development Manager is responsible for all logistics and supply chain development solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Spearheading and overseeing all operations improvements and transformation programs as assigned
- Delivery of transformation projects and offer business case proposals by identifying gaps (e.g. IT systems, people and processes)
- Perform real time studies and establish costing models based on client requirements
- Provide monthly reports and tactical plans to present for management review
Key working relationships:
- SCM, Distribution Centre and Ops stakeholders
- Transport Managers
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management, engineering or related fields
- Possess a self-learning, driven and improvement disposition
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black belt
- Technical Skills (Autocad, Advanced Microsoft Office, Costing Templates)
- Strong presentation and analytical skills If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
- A diverse working culture
- Career Development and Progression
- Empowerment to make a difference
To apply, please get in touch with Sharlyn Soh at s.sharlyn(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
EA Personnel No. R1879999
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017