The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring product is scheduled on time & in correct quantities to maintain stock levels in the various DC's for all Waterford manufactured products. This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contract.
- Liaise with Customer services and DC's regarding customer queries & expected ship dates
- Monitor inventory levels in the various DC.s
- Manage QCR process for any new product set-ups for Finished Goods
- Support product Life Cycle management programs to include new product launches, product rationalisation plans and fit set build programs
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Maintain and update processes and procedures for planning activities
- Execute other operational disciplines of the Planning Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department, within the Organisation, through a professional approach at all times
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing planning and scheduling experience
- Degree level - Business / Supply Chain - or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / AIPICs qualified
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and understanding of ERP LX / JDA or similar ERP systems
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of manufacturing precision experience that's needed to drive the company well renowned legacy of dedication to innovation, quality, and craftsmanship for the future.
This fast paced Waterford based multinational is offering many opportunities for hard workers, a vibrant culture of inclusion & quality. As the ideal candidate you will benefit from great support structure that allows you the opportunities to excel in the company, that you will need push yourself to fulfil these opportunities. Excellent team environment with open door policy & many further education opportunities. Finally the ideal candidate will be entitled to competitive salary, bonus, full health-care for family & dependants, plus 25 days holidays.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to rock my client's multinational world, then please forward me an up to date C.V in word document to contacts meeting.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.