T cell Scientist
We are currently looking for a T Cell Scientist to join a growing Biotechnology company based in Stevenage. As the Scientist you will be responsible for the design and development of novel T cell Therapies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for working with the manufacturing team in a cleanroom environment, developing new manufacturing methods.
- You will be the point of contact for technical resource for the manufacturing process.
- You will prepare and write SOP's and manufacturing reports. You will also optimise protocols.
- As the Scientist, you will coordinate manufacturing activities of raw materials and review manufacturing methods.
- You will be responsible for supporting junior members of staff and training across various platforms.
Experience and Education
- MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline and a number of years of industry experience in the field of cell therapy.
- Proven industry experience working with T cells or a strong background in immunology is essential to your application.
- Proven experience working to GMP is essential.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales