Technical Services Team Lead
I am currently working with one of Ireland's leading medical device companies,Who employ over 3,000 people across 9 sites. You will joining a great team who pride themselves on helping people live there best life's they can through good health.
The Technical Services Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of a Complaint Intake/ Technical services team that supports EMEA market in relation to technical complaint handling and resolution.
What will I be doing as Technical Services Team Lead ?
- Maintain performance in line with agreed targets for Quality compliance, Productivity and Customer experience.
- Reviews and analyses data set trends with the technical service team. Considering the data set trends provides direction in terms of setting work priorities and for process enhancement. Leads investigations of the negative trends and implementation of actions.
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiency's and improve our quality compliance and customer's experience.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard. Team management (i.e.: holiday requests, shift rota, team motivation, team meetings, etc...)
- Responsible for the Induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured. Also maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge within the team.
- Foster teamwork and provides development opportunities and performance feedback to all direct reports
- Ownership of internal and external audit actions to ensure the effective closure of corrective actions. Evolution of the implemented corrective and preventive actions against trends to assess effectiveness of the same.
- Writes procedures and other Documentation needed for the enhancement of processes and systems.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with relevant policies: The companies policies & regulatory compliance Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Technical service activities and meeting both ISO13485 and FDA 820 requirements on complaint management.
What I need to be a Technical Services Team Lead
- Supervisory/team lead experience within medical device industry and a min 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Previously worked in the medical device industry in a complaint handling role
If you think the position of Technical Services Team Lead is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales