Currently I am looking for a Technical Writer for a pharmaceutical company in Leiden.
The Vaccine Launch Facility (VLF) is a state-of-the-art vaccines manufacturing facility which is designed to manufacture drug substance on a 1000 L scale for Phase III and commercial purposes. Currently the facility is in a start-up phase before commercial batches can be produced.
The major manufacturing systems are qualified, and execution of the engineering runs are finished. The Process Technologies and Projects (PTP) team plays a key role in process implementation and production support.
The PTP team ensures that new products / or process changes are handed over to the operations team on-time, with the associated documentation and where needed the required hardware and software changes.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Docspace operations (preparing documents for changes) (required)
- Data checks (such as checking ranges and incorporate these in documentation)
- Check validation documentation (simple calculations validation executions)
- Creating Curricula for new products (plus)
* Experience in Pharma environment
* Experience with Documentation & SOPs
* English writing skills required
* Dutch speaking required
Are you the new Technical Writer? Please apply online or to speak to the consultant about this position, Niek van Alfen: n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com or 020 522 15 88.