We are currently looking for an enthusiastic aspiring scientist to join a growing research and development company based in Yorkshire. As the Lab Technician, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of microbiology and assay services in compliance with standard operating procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting general laboratory testing including microbiology testing, ELISA and histology techniques.
- You will work to the relevant quality systems and ensure compliance with standards and procedures.
- You will maintain service delivery including stock taking, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and preparing media and reagents.
- You will ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Experience and education
We are looking to identify the following skills and experience from your profile:
- Biology or Chemistry related BSc or HND.
- Experience with tissue/cell culture.
- A working knowledge of histology would be highly desirable.
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales