Tissue Culture Scientist
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic aspiring scientist to join a growing research and development company based in Yorkshire as a Tissue Culture Scientist. As the Tissue Culture Scientist, you will be responsible for supporting research and development programmes in tissue culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting general laboratory testing including microbiology testing, ELISA and histology techniques.
- You will be responsible for environmental monitoring and microbiological culturing.
- You will implement and work to the relevant quality systems and ensure compliance with standards and procedures.
- Maintaining the tissue culture facilities.
- You will maintain service delivery including stock taking, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and preparing media and reagents.
- You will ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Experience and education
We are looking to identify the following skills and experience from your profile:
- BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Proven experience with tissue/cell culture.
- Proven experience with microbiological techniques.
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales