Associate Director Pipeline Strategy (RE-33928933)
A global research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of a leading edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases.
Work at one of the major Japanese Pharmaceutical companies as they look to continue to dominate the market and develop cures used around the world. With established products in multiple Therapeutic Areas, they show no sign of slowing their ascent.
- Drive BD projects to pursue additional pipeline acquisitions, for Japan and multi-region deals leveraging Japan
- Lead collaborations across key functions both globally, and with key stakeholders in Japan
- Continue to build on establishing strategic pillars for pipeline assets in early post POC stage to align with Global/Japan stakeholders
- Drive BD projects from lead generation to closing, closely working with global BD and Centre for External Innovations in R&D
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Attractive compensation
- Dynamic and fast paced global environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or PhD is a plus
- Experience in Marketing or R&D plus Business Planning/Consulting
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018