Business Development Manager (RE-33901909)
A Business Development Manager responsible for sales of raw materials and OEM products related to health foods and supplements.
Focus will be on new business development targeting customers in Japan and Korea.
Products not only related to supplements, but also pharmaceutical and health food companies, as well as trading companies dealing with raw materials.
A Swiss based pharmaceutical, biotech, and nutrition company operating world wide.
- New business development and sales of pharmaceutical, raw material, supplement, and health food products in Japan and Korea markets.
- Understanding of customer needs and requirements of products in order to develop optimal plans and proposals.
- Presentation of company products, technologies, and more through industry trade shows, webinars and more.
- Participation in health food and dietary supplement industry meetings and workshops in order to strengthen product and market knowledge.
<Experience & Skills>
- Extensive experience in sales, business development, or marketing in the health food, supplement, or OEM products industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Japanese and English.
- Knowledge of laws & regulations related to the food industry such as sanitation, trademark, and misleading claims laws.
- Self-motivating and proactive approach to business.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018