Business Development Manager (RE-33903968)
You will be responsible for skincare/laser product trainer and supporting the sales and marketing operations of the Company by, among other things, planning and supporting workshops and tradeshows; localizing marketing material; developing and implementing customer service plans; and performing market research and analysis on the industry and competition within Japan.
Difference from Cosmetics:
- Not for the general public
- For medical clinics
- Applicants should have chemical expertise
<CAREER PATH >
Initially, BDM will be required to plan and execute Skincare business and if the business goes well, there is a possibility to be Marketing Manager or laser business Manager or GM.
A global pioneer that engineers the highest level of performance and innovation within the cosmetic & aesthetic laser equipment field.
- Management of KOL
- Planning product strategy, new product launches and product promotion.
- Conduct on-site clinical trainings and presentations for customers to educate physicians and staff on skincare products.
- Receive Train-the-trainer trainings and provide the trainings to sales representatives.
- Provide customers, sales representatives and distributors with trainings at events such as seminars.
- Conduct on-site clinical trainings and presentations for customers to educate physicians and staff on Cutera's laser products.
- Conduct trainings and presentations for gynecological clinics to develop new customers.
- Approach urological clinics by making presentations and gathering information.
- 70 - 80% travel to visit customers across Japan
- Other duties as assigned
Nationwide customer visits (business trips 70-80% of operations)
- English communication skills (TOEIC score >900)
- Strong presentation skills
- At least 5 years of sales/marketing experience in medical devices industry
- Experienced in industries other than medical devices/pharmaceuticals.
- Business Planning Skill & Presentation Skill
- Computer skills (Microsoft suite)
Data Analysis by Excel
- Sales Analysis / Forecasting / Product Analysis / Market Analysis (Including Trends of Other Companies) / Launch Planning
- Example: Sales of more than 30 items to customers in more than 1500 properties over the past few years DATA (raw data, seasonal effects, per-event DATA) and various DATA From sales analysis, forecasting is necessary.
- People who can talk to KOLs, such as doctors
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018