Business Manager, Capital Equipment / Informatics (RE-33931594)
Medical Device Maker of capital equipment in radiotherapy, radiology, medical imaging, oncology.
The Business Unit Leader for Japan is the pivot between the Global business line and the region, including driving the achievement of regional Business Unit P&L, developing localilsed market strategies, launching new products/enhancements, new market development and the increasing the adoption of MR/RT either as new business into existing customers sites as well as winning new projects.
The role is concerned with the whole customer lifecycle of the company portfolio and services with focus on leading sales efforts, marketing support, revenue, and supporting the Order fulfillment and Service teams to improve the customer experience. Providing input to short, mid-long term planning and strategy based on customer input, market analysis and strategic planning. The successful candidate will also focus on competitive differentiation and developing regional strategies for turning customers into long term partners as well as successfully converting competitive accounts.
Drive accomplishment of Regional P&L targets and growth ambition
Develop regional and local sales/adoption strategy for the business in conjunction with business line, regional and local sales and channel partners
- Set and guard local price development based on solid win-loss analysis
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with customers to support the promotion and sales, always in full alignment with global and business line strategies
- Consolidate the voice-of-the-customer and needs of the Region to the Business Line for input into the product development and strategic prioritization processes
- Events, site visits, value propositions, sales projects and expert tender & RFP responses.
- Provide input to Regional Marketing team such as SaaS adoption
- Provide input, segmentation targeting & content development to Regional Marketing team
- Set business line direction for budget process and LTP, drive and set guidance for regional pricing
- Manage regional PR
- Educate regional sales and distributors in the positioning/messaging/value propositions of the business
- Support market data collection such as customer needs, competitors, pricing, market share and market trends
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor/University Degree/MBA or similar preferred
- Displayed effective communication skills and requires great influencing skills
- Skilled speaker and representative in social contacts.
- A clear team player; strong track record in working in complex, multi-functional, multi-cultural and international environments
- Self-starting, Entrepreneurial, dynamic, creative and energetic behavior is the standard.
- Fluent in English in both written and verbal.
- As required to meet job objectives; willing to travel up to 50% of time
There are TWO of these positions available, each for a different Business Unit
- Strong experience in Healthcare tehcnology specifically in Oncology or Diagnostic imaging
- Proven commercial and marketing experience in Oncology or Diagnostic Radiology is preferred
- Relevant clinical experience in Oncology or a related field is preferred
- Strong experience in Healthcare IT specifically in Radiation Therapy or peripheral fields such as Diagnostic Radiology PACS, Information systems & EMR's and other related Healthcare IT fields is highly desired
- Profound knowledge of Radiation Therapy and / or MRIs is highly desirable
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018