Clinical Monitoring Manager
Exciting Clinical Monitoring Manager job opportunity ideal for an aspiring Clinical Monitoring Manager, who wishes to hone her/his skills at a Top Medical Device Company with innovative medical devices.
This company covers a wide range of products used all around the world, involving medical devices for all sorts of fields such as diabetes, orthopaedics, and kidneys, ranging from insulin pumps to pacemakers.
This position will not only allow you to hone your current skills, but it also enables you to broaden your knowledge in a variety of fields. You will not only understand the products in more depth, but also learn more about the company itself and its mission.
As a Clinical Monitoring Manager you will be responsible for managing the monitoring team which is in charge of clinical studies for the company's products under the new GCP, GPSP and clinical Trials Act.
- Explanation of the trial process and review and collection of case report forms
- Confirming the compliance protocol status and the GCP
- Collecting and providing safety information
- Facilitate patient enrolment and source data verification
- Create clinical study reports and documents related to the monitoring team
- Train and supervise the monitors and lead monitors
- Trial related duties
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Working at most famous Medical Device Company
- Being able to work with very innovative and famous products
- Flex time
- Work-live balance
- Great Benefit system and compensation plans
- Bachelor or Master level degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years' monitoring experience in clinical studies concerning medical devices or drugs
- Management experience in clinical studies concerning drugs or medical devices
- Ability to learn about product line
- TOEIC 700+ or equivalent
- Good communication skills
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja