Field Marketing Manager (RE-33901899)
A Field Marketing Manager responsible for forming strategic marketing plans, product launch, and market analysis in the life science and biotech areas.
This is achieved by analyzing market and customer feedback and using this to develop and implement new strategies for existing products and new product launches, generating leads, and contribute to overall economic growth within the region.
A Singapore based molecular diagnostics company operating globally and specializing in mRNA technologies.
<Roles & Responsbilities>
- Development of marketing plans and strategies by gathering and analyzing customer feedback.
- New product launch activities and management of product life-cycle.
- Assist in the enablement of sales teams and activities through product positioning, creation of sales promotion tools, and implementing customer feedback.
- Conduct market analysis to gather information used in development of new plans, sales promotion tools, and forecasting.
<Skills & Qualifications>
- Education in biosciences such as molecular biology, biochemistry, or genetics.
- Extensive marketing or product management experience in the life science industry.
- Understanding of leading genetics technologies and products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skill in Japanese and English.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018