Government Affairs Sr. Manager
Amazing job opportunity for a RA Manager, Market Access Manager or Government Affairs Manager who is looking for an opportunity to broaden his/her skills at Medical Device Company with state-of-art medical
- Plan and implement stakeholder relations strategies, focusing on government stakeholders as well as clinician, patient, and other civil society groups influential in policy discussions
- Manage government affairs to seek opportunity for working with government for better market access of
- Lead, direct and manage Value-Based Health Care (VBHC) program initiative to transform Japan's health policy into value-oriented ecosystem
- Manage comprehensive health policy and industry relevant issues impacting to business, reporting to the head of Healthcare Economics and Government Affairs.
- Develop and solidify the relationship with stakeholders, focusing on Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Cabinet Office, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Diet, embassies, NGOs, patient advocacy groups, media, and so on.
- Experience in working in medical technology and pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of other related disciplines such as health policy, regulatory affairs, reimbursement, marketing, product Development, clinical research, media, risk management, etc. (preferred)
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja