Head of Commuications (RE-33907778)
This role will be the communications expert for the company in Japan and will act as an important business partner and key member of leadership.
They will engage in corporate communications, protecting company image and brand, media relations, and crisis management.
A Swiss based multinational pharmaceutical and diagnostics company.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in communication planning, brand communications, and updating them on development of products, press releases, speeches and media events.
- Develop relationships with key media contracts and promote positive media coverage of the company.
- Communicate closely with employees with transparency and ensure coporate brand and reputation.
- Influence of business teams in planning stages to avoid possible crisis and communicate with key leaders in management of issues and crisises that may arise.
- Extensive career experience in communications expertise.
- Excellent communication and influencing skill in both Japanese and English at a high business proficiency.
- Ability to communicate with and manage PR agencies, local media, and other vendors.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred, but other industires welcome.
- People management skill is a plus.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018