Head of Life Science Marketing (RE-33898802)
Head of Marketing for Life Science to cover a strategically important region for market growth in the life science and biotech industry.
Will be responsible for stratetgic planning and implementation of plans to acheive commercial growth in the region.
Having experience in budgeting, forecasting, and management of people and teams is needed, as well as fluency in English and Japanese for communicating with domestic customers and regional partners.
European based biotech, diagnostics, and pharma research company.
It is one of the leading biotech and research companies operating globally with over $1billion in revenue annually.
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans, managment of market segments, and execution of successful marketing campaigns.
- In charge of launching new products in the market and cementing leadership of company products within the industry.
- Management of domestic and regional marketing budgets, product launches and sales cycles in alignment with strategic plans.
- Marketing team leadership within Japan and the region overall.
- Background and experience in life sciences or molecular biology, with extensive commercial experience in these areas.
- Ability to manage budgets and analyze business and marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skill in both English and Japanese for building relationships not only with domestic clients, but regional stakeholders and management of teams.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally on a fequent basis.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018