Japan Clinical Development Strategy Planning Lead (RE-33912542)
A global research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of a leading edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases.
- Researching, benchmarking, analysing data, and making recommendations to the direction of the company's Clinical Development needs.
- Manage Clinical Development contractors both directly and indirectly to meet company needs.
- Lead key initiatives to deliver short and long term goals and objectives.
- Execution of functional strategy frameworks with multiple Clinical Development teams across the company.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Attractive compensation
- Dynamic and fast paced global environment
- Work from home possible
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Strong analytical skills and IT literacy
- In depth understanding of domestic and international issues in Clinical Development and Pharmaceuticals
- Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018