Market Development Manager (RE-33898803)
Market Development Manager for Infectious Disease responsible for developing portfolio strategy, planning & forecasting, and commercial growth of company product in the local market.
Additionally, managing sales budgets and targets, communicating with key opinion leaders in the industry, as well as learning and maintaining knowledge of key company product and technologies.
A European biotechnology, molecular diagnostics, and pharmaceutical research company.
- Developing and executing portfolio strategy in alignment with sales teams according to market conditions and customers needs.
- Manage sales targets, revenues, and budgets by working closely with local sales teams and evaluating product plans in the market.
- Continuous learning and maintaining knowledge of key company products and technologies to keep up to date and assist in developing precise marketing and sales strategies.
- Communicating with and developing relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry.
- Background or experience in life sciences, molecular biology, or biotechnology industries.
- Commercial & Research experience focusing in the Diagnostics industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presenation skill and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Ability to travel frequently within Japan.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018