Marketing Manager, Endourology (RE-33916596)
Product management of stone treatment products and intermittent self-catheterization, strategy development and execution will be promoted together with team members. As a Marketing Manager, they will carry out their duties to achieve goals while building relationships with domestic and overseas stakeholders.
A world leader in patient and healthcare professional safety and medical research and clinical testing.
Provides innovative medical devices and cutting-edge biotechnology to realize our vision of "Medical care for tomorrow for all."
Has a global network spanning 50 countries around the world and is working together to deliver medical services to everyone through "reducing the cost of providing medical care" and "improving medical care and safety".
- Strategy planning and execution
- Product management (managing so that products can be supplied in a stable manner)
- Creation and management of sales promotion tools and exhibition planning and management at various exhibitions
- Sales support and complaint handling through customer visits
- Telephone and email interactions with Asian and American personnel
- Experience in marketing in the medical device industry
- Those with high communication skills
- Business-level English proficiency
- Sales experience is a plus
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018