Marketing Manager (RE-33925708)
Marketing Manager responsible for all aspects of clinical marketing related business, including market plans, analysis, product positioning & strategy.
Must have an excellent proven record of product marketing results in the life science market, great communication and influencing skill, as well as business level English.
A global life science, clinical, and medical instruments company.
- Planning and implementation of marketing plans, including market analysis, product positioning, and sales strategy.
- Creation of product promotion tools and sales training programs.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with important KOLs in the industry.
- Provide information both regionally and globally for future product development and projects.
- Oversee product regulatory compliance and product quality.
- Proven track record in product marketing.
- Knowledge and expertise in the life science market.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to communicate in English at a busines level proficiency.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018