Medical Science Liaison for Hematology Oncology (RE-33904499)
This is a Medical Science Liaison for Oncology in one of the top global European Pharma companies. The Japan organization is in an exciting phase of their growth. This role will work within the Oncology Medical Affairs team, and be responsible for Hematology-Oncology, and prepare for an upcoming product launch.
- Build key relationships with external stakeholders/KOLs for Hematology-Oncology
- Engage KOLs in high level scientific discussions on the latest medical and scientific information.
- Be an expert and source of information and provide evidence-based, timely information, as per needed.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization, and maintain close communication with global team, to align the global and local strategy.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Work closely with the global team
- Possible business trips and training in Europe
- An opportunity to work on Product launch
- Experience as an MSL within a Pharmaceutical company
- Hematology-Oncology experience is a mus.
- Advanced Scientific Degree (BSc or above)
- Native Japanese, and Ability to read/write in English as per business needs
Please kindly send an email or call Sneha Bhavaraju (+81 50-3133-4976)
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018