Medical Science Liaison for Immunology area (RE-33862255)
This company is a fast growing Pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Europe, with strong pipeline and very unique and promising products. They also have a great, people-oriented culture.
We highly recommend this company and opportunity for people who are looking for a free and challenging environment to grow their career.
This position is a key role in the Medical Affairs organization for the Immunology therapeutic area, reporting to the Medical Affairs Head for Immunology. They are seeking passionate and innovative professionals who can make a strong contribution to the company, and most importantly to patients, through the creation of a robust and aligned Medical Affairs strategy.
- Responsible for implementing medical strategy, medical plan with hands-on and clear communication, and with strong focus on value to patients.
- Responsible for planning events such as conferences, Advisory Board Meeting,etc.
- Identify evidence gaps and convey valuable information from the field and medical community back to the company.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Clinical Development, etc. to ensure an aligned strategy
- Experience in Pharma company, preferably Medical Affairs
- Immunology or Rare Disease knowledge and experience highly preferred
- Advanced Scientific Degree (BSc or above)
- Native Japanese and Business English
Please kindly send an email or call Sneha Bhavaraju (+81 50-3133-4976)
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018