Product Manager, Infectious Disease (RE-33908720)
Acting as an individual contributor with a strong knowledge in healthcare diagnostics focusing on infectious disease. You will be responsible for many aspects of marketing functions such as research, development of promotional tools, communications, sales training, and more.
A well known and globally operating healthcare company focusing on medical diagnostics.
- Responsble for market research, development of promotional & sales training tools, and development of marketing plans.
- Cover leadership aspects for Marketing Communications, Finance, Clinical, Q&A, and more.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships, inlcuding influencers in the market.
- Make best use of customer relations, as well and product & technical knowledge in order to plan and coordinate new product launch.
<Background & Qualifications>
- Education in the medical, marketing, or business administration areas.
- Proven experience in marketing within the healthcare industry.
- Strong product knowledge of diagnostics and related products in the medical field.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018