Product Manager, Molecular (RE-33916525)
This position focuses on inventory management, product forecasting, management of monthly sales profits and funnels of molecular products.
Having a background in life sciences, medical device, or pharma industry with experience in marketing and product management needed.
A world leading healthcare, medical research and clinical testing company operating in over 50 countries in the world. With an outstanding reputation for being a great place to work. It ranks in the Top 5 companies in its industry for Fortune's Most Admired Companies.
- Management of Molecular Business Products working with local and global teams.
- Sales, profit, and sales funnel management.
- Keeping up to date knowledge on the key products and market in order to formulate strategies and action plans.
- Market research & analysis with ability to create strategic marketing action plans.
- Experience and education in the life science, medical device, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven record of marketing skill focused on product management, including product forecasting and market monitoring and research.
- Strategic thinking and product planning experience.
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work with cross functional teams both domestically, regionally, and globally.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018