Product Marketing Manager (RE-33901902)
A Product Marketing Manager responsible for product management and new product launches of early cancer detection products mostly focusing on lung and breast cancer.
Additionally, you will be involved with not only product launch but also strategy, research, and customer relations and feedback of the products you are in charge of.
A Singapore based biotech and molecular diagnostics company operating globally specializing in mRNA technologies and products.
<Roles & Responsibilities>
- Work alongside the global product management team for product planning and launch of early cancer detection products for the Japanese market.
- Development and execution of product plans, product launch, and product life cycle.
- Conduct market research and analysis of key customer feedback and utilize this information for future planning and promotion.
- Collaborate with domestic, regional, and global teams for achieving mutual commercial targets and goals.
<Skills & Qualifications>
- Experience in product management in the life sciences industry, particularly with oncology related products.
- Product launch and full product cycle experience.
- Educational background in life science or bioscience areas with a preference in postgraduate education.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese with great communication, presentation and negotiation skill in both languages.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018