RA Manager (RE-33783387)
Global Medical Device Company Based in North America
- Manage entire Regulatory process for assigned products class 1-3
- Achievement of timely submissions and approvals
- Accurate projections for regulatory approvals
- Follow all rules and regulations in compliance with pharmaceutical law
- Capture any regulatory changes and communicate the impact with
internal stakeholders proactively.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or scientific discipline
- 5+ year experience in Regulatory Affairs or equivalent.
- Demonstrated communication skill in international business environment.
- Native level Japanese and Business English (Reading/Writing)
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018