Regional Business Development Manager (RE-33915243)
Regional Business Development Manager of APJ responsible for improving strategy, portfolio growth in the bioprocess market.
Must have a background in life sciences (PhD or MBA is a plus), fluency in English, a strong record of business acumen and commercial experience in the bioprocess market, and communication & negotiation skill.
A leading life science, biotech, and medical equipment company operating world wide.
- Contract negotiation and closing for a broad portfolio of services to acheive yearly revenue targets.
- Collaboration and maintaining key relationships in the industry and with customers.
- Build business strategies for mid to long term growth.
- Operational management of busines development in Japan and APAC region including pipeline management, internal campaigns, and securing approval for new opportunities.
- Educational background in the life sciences with a PhD or MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill in both English and Japanese.
- Strong customer relationship building and ability to build new and maintain existing partnerships.
- Strong understanding of cell culture process.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018