Science Lead Vaccine (RE-33920391)
Execute Evidence generation strategy in responsible therapeutic area (Vaccine) under Medical Affairs Director oversight by closely collaborating with MA members, External experts, EOR (Evidence and Observational Research) team and global counterparts so that the studies are properly planned, delivered and published to address Key Research Questions and unmet medical needs that support Business strategy.
Deliver high-quality scientific and strategic evidence, with Scientific publications by closely collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Support or Supervise medical key messages, Materials for KEE communication, MSL training plans/materials/implementation, and incorporation of MSL insights into Evidence plan in collaboration with MAM/MAD/MSLM/MSLD.
Required Experience and Skills:
-At least 5 or more year of experiences in clinical practice, drug development, medical affairs, or basic research in related therapeutic areas
- Qualified Medical Doctor or PhD in a scientific discipline and experience in responsible disease area enable to have a peer discussion with KEEs
- Excellent knowledge of science, disease area, and/or clinical research
- Capable of conducting discussions with top-tier experts
- Strong logical thinking capability based on solid scientific insight
- Advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area, especially in Vaccine/ Infectious disease
- Experience in Clinical Medicine
- Experience of basic or clinical research handling
- Experience in the therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Transplantation, Nephrology and Infectious Diseases.
- Qualified Medical Doctor
- Team management and people development
- Project management
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018