Senior Business Development Manager APAC (RE-33907777)
This role will be responsible for building new customer relations for the Biologics Division in the APAC region, including Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Australia.
Having a life science background in biology or biochemistry and proficiency in English, Japanese, and Korean required.
Having an understanding of the CDMO business in Korea, Japan, Australia, and Taiwan is important in forming territory strategy plans.
A European based life science, biotech and biopharma company.
- New business generation from new customers in the APAC region, including Korea, Japan, Australia, and Taiwan.
- Promotion of new and current technologies as a means of generating new busiess opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product development teams to develop effective strategies and territory plans.
- Understand the biotech, pharma, and CDMO business in Korea, Japan, Australia, and Taiwain in order to effectively develop new territory busines strategies.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, or Biochemistry. Having an MBA is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Korean, with proficiency in Japanese preferred.
- Commercial experience in pharma, biotech, or CDMO business.
- Effective communication and negotiation skill aimed at not only customers and clients, but also scientists, commercial teams, and C-Suite leaders in the business.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018